Pathways has a team of Keyworkers covering Aberdeen city, so there is someone to help you.
Support given is one-to-one, private and completely confidential. We can help you:
- Identify the job you want
- Develop a plan to reach your job goal
- Develop or update your CV
- Complete application forms, including online applications
- Prepare for interviews
- Access funds to remove barriers to work e.g. training or equipment needs
- Look for job or training opportunities
We aim to help you find and secure the job or training that is right for you.
We will normally meet you in a community centre or project near to where
you live, so support is easy to access.